Edition Hotels explores concept of collaboration with Vogue Italia
Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani discusses working with fashion photographer Miles Aldridge in the first of a series of films themed around collaboration.
The films were created by the upcoming London Edition hotel and online magazine Nowness to promote the September opening of the hotel by playing off the hotel chain’s brand, which was conceived via a partnership with hotelier Ian Schrager and Marriott International.
Brands: Edition Hotels and Marriott International
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England