Edition Hotels explores concept of collaboration with Vogue Italia
Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani discusses working with fashion photographer Miles Aldridge in the first of a series of films themed around collaboration.
The films were created by the upcoming London Edition hotel and online magazine Nowness to promote the September opening of the hotel by playing off the hotel chain’s brand, which was conceived via a partnership with hotelier Ian Schrager and Marriott International.
Brands: Edition Hotels and Marriott International
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)