Edition Hotels explores concept of collaboration with Vogue Italia
Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani discusses working with fashion photographer Miles Aldridge in the first of a series of films themed around collaboration.
The films were created by the upcoming London Edition hotel and online magazine Nowness to promote the September opening of the hotel by playing off the hotel chain’s brand, which was conceived via a partnership with hotelier Ian Schrager and Marriott International.
Brands: Edition Hotels and Marriott International
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)