Edition Hotels explores concept of collaboration with Vogue Italia
Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani discusses working with fashion photographer Miles Aldridge in the first of a series of films themed around collaboration.
The films were created by the upcoming London Edition hotel and online magazine Nowness to promote the September opening of the hotel by playing off the hotel chain’s brand, which was conceived via a partnership with hotelier Ian Schrager and Marriott International.
Brands: Edition Hotels and Marriott International
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London