Adidas opens Derrick Rose 'jump store' in East London
Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose took up residence at a "pop up store" in Hackney where all the Adidas shoes were free, as long as visitors could reach them from a ten foot high shelf.
Adidas invited kids from
Client: Barry Moore, head of communications at Adidas
Creative: Peter Souter, Andre Laurentino, Nick Tidball and Steve Tidball
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG