Closing date for Winston Fletcher literary prize looms
Entries for the Winston Fletcher Prize, a short story competition for people working in the advertising and marketing industry, close on 4 September.
Winston Fletcher: short story competition has been set up in his memory
The competition is set up in the memory of Fletcher, the only person to have been chairman of both the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising and the Advertising Association, and a prolific writer.
The closing date marks the first anniversary of his death last year.
Entries, which will be competing for a £2,000 prize and publication, need to be up to 4000 words and use advertising in the plot somewhere.
The chairman of the judges is the founder of Waterstones, Tim Waterstone, and other supporters include David Abbott, Adrian Vickers, Robin Wight, Lord Smith of Finsbury and Lord Black of Brentwood.
For full details, visit www.thewinstonfletcherprize.co.uk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England