Wieden & Kennedy hires Knott and Vance
Wieden & Kennedy London has hired a creative team, Paul Knott and Tim Vance, from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Paul Knott and Tim Vance: join Wieden & Kennedy
Knott and Vance have joined Wieden & Kennedy after six years at AMV's London office, where they worked on brands including Doritos, PlayStation, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Guinness.
In particular the pair helped create the "dip desperado" campaign for Doritos and "tipping point" hunt for Guinness.
Knott and Vance first started working together at LBi 12 years ago and are focused on non-traditional channels of advertising, as well as on branded content.
Vance and Knott said: "We're really excited to be joining Wieden's. It's an agency we've greatly admired for ages. Our industry is in a really interesting place at the moment, so it feels like the perfect time to start the next chapter."
Tony Davidson, the executive creative director at Wieden & Kennedy added: "As a team they are keen to find new ways to create brand love and embrace the ever changing media landscape. I think they will enjoy the freedom that this place will give them to flex their creative muscles."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London