Matthew Landeman promoted to head of client services at Carat
Carat has promoted Matthew Landeman to head of client services from his previous role as business director.
Matthew Landeman: head of client services at Carat
In his new role, Landeman will be tasked with ensuring that the Client Services function at the Aegis Media agency delivers the best service in the business and is equipped to meet increasingly complex and diversified clients’ needs.
He will also focus on fostering a culture of collaborative practice while developing the team’s consultative skills and commercial and business expertise.
Landeman will report to Jo Allan, chief client officer at Carat.
He joined Carat in 1996 and has held a number of roles at the agency starting initially in investment management then moving to account leadership across a number of Carat’s clients including General Motors and Kellogg.
Tracy De Groose, chief executive of Carat, said Landeman, "embodies Carat and Aegis’s values and leadership style" and, in his new role, will help the agency fulfil its ambition to be the "best in the industry in meeting clients’ needs".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager - West London Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer | Digital (TV, Web & Mobile) and Print Aquent £40k pro rata, London