Water is Life fulfils four-year-old Kenyan boy's bucket list
A film crew travelled to Kenya to take a four-year-old Maasai boy named Nkaitole, who's never left his village before, on an adventure to do everything he's wanted to do before he dies.
The poignant film communicates the fact that in sub-Saharan Africa unsafe drinking water is one of the main reasons one in five children never reach their fifth birthday.
Brand: Water is Life
Client: Kristine Bender, executive director of Water is Life
Creative: Matt Eastwood
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London