TSB readies online launch as Mike Regnier appointed top marketer
TSB, the soon-to-launch high street bank, will make its online debut tomorrow (16 August) when its website, TSB.co.uk, goes live.
TSB: appointed Mike Regnier as products and marketing director
The brand – being separated from Lloyds Banking Group at the behest of the European competition authorities – will reappear on
As part of a reported £30m rebranding process, 631 Lloyds TSB branches across the country will change to TSB, with Lloyds TSB branches reverting to Lloyds Bank later in the month. As a result, 8m accounts will switch over to TSB.
A proposed sale of the bank to The Co-operative Group collapsed earlier this year.
TSB is to position itself as an ethical community bank, vowing to "share [its] success" with customers and with the local economies and communities it operates in.
A major launch marketing campaign, being devised by ad agency Joint, is set to roll out next month. It has also launched a new website to help inform customers affected by the changes.
Separately, Mike Regnier has been appointed products and marketing director at TSB.
He previously held the role of retail personal current accounts and credit cards at Lloyds Banking Group, having joined the company from the merger of Lloyds TSB and HBOS in 2009. Prior to this, he held marketing roles at Asda.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London