The Sun appoints David Robinson marketing director
The Sun has promoted David Robinson to the position of marketing director to replace Rob Painter, who is leaving to be become marketing director of Sky Betting and Gaming.
David Robinson: marketing director, The Sun
Since January, Robinson has been working on the marketing and sales for this month’s launch of Sun+, the new pay-walled website for The Sun.
Initial estimates suggest The Sun has attracted more than 340,000 digital subscribers in the first two weeks since the launch of its pay-wall.
Robinson will report into News
She said: "As a former publisher at BBC Worldwide, David brings a wealth of commercial and marketing acumen.
"In his three years working across the News UK estate, David has established himself as a well-respected member of the team."
Robinson joined News
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London