All Leisure Group holds post-acquisition media review
All Leisure Group, the cruise holiday company that bought Page & Moy Travel Group last year, is holding a UK media review to consolidate the business for its four brands into a single agency.
Swan Hellenic: the British cruise line is owned by All Leisure Group
The Leicestershire-based company currently works with Carat Manchester and Equimedia on its media, but is looking to run the account through a single agency. Pitches began last week and Carat Manchester is thought to be involved in the review.
The review follows All Leisure’s acquisition of tour operator Page & Moy Travel Group in May 2012. Page & Moy’s brands Travelsphere and Just You, which offer escorted holidays for the over 55s, became part of the company.
The Page & Moy Travel Group brands join All Leisure Group’s main brands, Voyages of Discovery and Swan Hellenic.
Andrew Duffy, the group marketing director for All Leisure, confirmed the review and said: "This is part of our ongoing business integration process, following All Leisure Group's acquisition of the [Page & Moy] tour operations last year.
"The objective of the review is to consolidate our business, for our four brands, with one agency moving forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Junior Product Developer Creative Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)