Virgin Media on the changing face of V Festival
Simon Dornan, head of brand amplification at Virgin Media talks about how the brand behind the festival has changed and why this year's V Fest was better than ever.
He said "The brand behind it, the V in V Festival has changed. If you think about it, it started as Virgin Cola, then Virgin Mobile and now it's Virgin Media. It's been great for all of those brands I think; back in the day, Virgin Cola was very youthy, but festivals have changed, they're a bigger part of peoples entertainment."
In the video, Dornan goes on to discuss the importance of mobile and social media at the festival and the festival's VIP site, the Louder Lounge.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford