Hellmann's and Lynx re-imagined for Reform art exhibition
Every day products Hellmann's and Lynx were repurposed into items including dumbbells and air horns as part of Unilever's Reform exhibition.
A group of artists from around the world including Lenert & Sander, La Bolleur, Studio Swine and Dentaku were commissioned to create inspiring new products from the brands as part of an exercise to look at brands differently.
Client: Marc Mathieu, SVP of marketing at Unilever
Agency: INT Works
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Manager PFJ £34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager - freelance roles, £350 per day, at least 3 - 6 months work MODA consult £350 per day, Central London