Pitch update: British Airways' direct marketing, L'Oréal and SSE
British Airways: holding a review of its direct marketing account
Adam & Eve/DDB, Krow and Leo Burnett have made it to the final stage of SSE’s advertising review. TBWA\London and the incumbent, Leith, were knocked off the pitch, which is being run by AAR and Tina Fegent Consulting.
Credentials are being handed in this week for British Airways’ direct marketing account, currently held by OgilvyOne. The RFI was sent to eight agencies, with four due to be shortlisted within the week. The brief includes creative and strategy, e-mail marketing, and production and delivery.
L’Oréal has shortlisted three agencies to battle for its £135 million media planning and buying business in the UK and Ireland. The incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, will compete against Maxus and PHD. Gayle Noah, the media manager for L’Oréal UK and Ireland, already appears to have made her mark in the process, with no Aegis Media agency making the cut. The review covers L’Oréal’s major consumer brands, including L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Lancôme, YSL Beauté and Kérastase.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Website Trading & Content Manager easyJet negotiable, Luton
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £34000 per annum, London