Elvis nets Stella Artois below-the-line brief
Stella Artois, the Anheuser-Busch InBev beer brand, has appointed Elvis to its UK below-the-line account after a competitive pitch.
Stella Artois: below-the-line account picked up by Elvis
Elvis, which is part of EDC, will work on below-the-line promotional and shopper marketing activity for Stella Artois, focusing on in-store and on-trade work. Four agencies are thought to have been involved in the pitch.
Phil Pick, the marketing manager for Stella Artois UK, said: "Stella Artois is pleased to have appointed Elvis to the agency roster for Stella Artois’ UK below-the-line promotional and shopper marketing activity."
Elvis did not comment on the win. It will replace The Big Kick on the below-the-line business. Stella Artois previously worked with agencies including DraftFCB and Together Agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)