Elvis nets Stella Artois below-the-line brief
Stella Artois, the Anheuser-Busch InBev beer brand, has appointed Elvis to its UK below-the-line account after a competitive pitch.
Stella Artois: below-the-line account picked up by Elvis
Elvis, which is part of EDC, will work on below-the-line promotional and shopper marketing activity for Stella Artois, focusing on in-store and on-trade work. Four agencies are thought to have been involved in the pitch.
Phil Pick, the marketing manager for Stella Artois UK, said: "Stella Artois is pleased to have appointed Elvis to the agency roster for Stella Artois’ UK below-the-line promotional and shopper marketing activity."
Elvis did not comment on the win. It will replace The Big Kick on the below-the-line business. Stella Artois previously worked with agencies including DraftFCB and Together Agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London