Elvis nets Stella Artois below-the-line brief
Stella Artois, the Anheuser-Busch InBev beer brand, has appointed Elvis to its UK below-the-line account after a competitive pitch.
Stella Artois: below-the-line account picked up by Elvis
Elvis, which is part of EDC, will work on below-the-line promotional and shopper marketing activity for Stella Artois, focusing on in-store and on-trade work. Four agencies are thought to have been involved in the pitch.
Phil Pick, the marketing manager for Stella Artois UK, said: "Stella Artois is pleased to have appointed Elvis to the agency roster for Stella Artois’ UK below-the-line promotional and shopper marketing activity."
Elvis did not comment on the win. It will replace The Big Kick on the below-the-line business. Stella Artois previously worked with agencies including DraftFCB and Together Agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)