Elvis nets Stella Artois below-the-line brief
Stella Artois, the Anheuser-Busch InBev beer brand, has appointed Elvis to its UK below-the-line account after a competitive pitch.
Stella Artois: below-the-line account picked up by Elvis
Elvis, which is part of EDC, will work on below-the-line promotional and shopper marketing activity for Stella Artois, focusing on in-store and on-trade work. Four agencies are thought to have been involved in the pitch.
Phil Pick, the marketing manager for Stella Artois UK, said: "Stella Artois is pleased to have appointed Elvis to the agency roster for Stella Artois’ UK below-the-line promotional and shopper marketing activity."
Elvis did not comment on the win. It will replace The Big Kick on the below-the-line business. Stella Artois previously worked with agencies including DraftFCB and Together Agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire