Agencies line up for Grolsch digital pitch
Grolsch, the Dutch lager distributed by Molson Coors in the UK, is looking to appoint a lead agency for UK digital and social activity from 2014.
Grolsch: shifts focus to digital
Pitches will take place at the end of the month. Sources said Grolsch plans to focus on digital advertising.
LBi previously handled Grolsch’s digital activity, but the relationship ended when the shop won the global Carlsberg digital brief in May.
Grolsch is not believed to have a digital agency of record in the UK.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which works on the UK ad account, is thought to be involved in the process.
A spokesman for Molson Coors declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)