Agencies line up for Grolsch digital pitch
Grolsch, the Dutch lager distributed by Molson Coors in the UK, is looking to appoint a lead agency for UK digital and social activity from 2014.
Grolsch: shifts focus to digital
Pitches will take place at the end of the month. Sources said Grolsch plans to focus on digital advertising.
LBi previously handled Grolsch’s digital activity, but the relationship ended when the shop won the global Carlsberg digital brief in May.
Grolsch is not believed to have a digital agency of record in the UK.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which works on the UK ad account, is thought to be involved in the process.
A spokesman for Molson Coors declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)