Agencies line up for Grolsch digital pitch
Grolsch, the Dutch lager distributed by Molson Coors in the UK, is looking to appoint a lead agency for UK digital and social activity from 2014.
Grolsch: shifts focus to digital
Pitches will take place at the end of the month. Sources said Grolsch plans to focus on digital advertising.
LBi previously handled Grolsch’s digital activity, but the relationship ended when the shop won the global Carlsberg digital brief in May.
Grolsch is not believed to have a digital agency of record in the UK.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which works on the UK ad account, is thought to be involved in the process.
A spokesman for Molson Coors declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton