Harley-Davidson bikers unite under Utah desert 'super moon'
A secret shoot under the June "super moon" in the southern Utah desert was carried out to unveil the designs and technology used in the eight new motorcycles from Harley-Davidson's Project Rushmore range.
Irish band The Strypes covered The Beatles’ hit ‘Come Together’ to introduce the company’s new "United by Independents" global tagline.
Client: Mark-Hans Richer, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Harley-Davidson
Agency: VSA Partners
Creatives: Jeff Cruz and Jesse Rea
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London