Nissan launches ad to promote Versa Note
Nissan has launched a new US ad to showcase how its new Versa Note hatchback can open the door to adventure.
The ad, created by TBWA\Chiat\Day, transports viewers to different locations as a camera travels through the boot of a Versa Note and out into the car to show numerous adventures it can allow drivers to have.
The 30-second spot starts at a festival before moving to a campsite, then to a picnic where a couple share a kiss under the stars. It then moves to a man kiteboarding on the beach and ends with a shot of the car parked outside a rock concert.
The creative team who worked on the campaign included TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles’ Liz Levy as the art director and Jeff O’Keefe as the writer. Stylewar directed the ad through Smuggler, with Drew Santarsiero as the producer.
The ‘Door Trip' ad aired nationally in the US yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire