Guess Watches hires OMD UK ahead of TV push
Guess Watches-distributor Sequel UK has hired OMD UK to handle the broadcast media planning and buying for Guess Watches, Guess Jewellery and Gc Watches ahead of the brands' first TV campaign.
Guess Watches: distributor Sequel UK appoints OMD UK to brand's media account
Sequel UK, which owns the rights to distribute Guess and Gc watches and jewellery in the UK, appointed OMD UK to handle broadcast media planning and buying for each of the brands after a competitive pitch.
The broadcast media planning and buying for the brands was previously handled in-house.
OMD UK will help develop the brands’ communications strategy and, with a £1 million investment from Sequel UK, take them onto TV for the first time. The first campaign activity is due to launch for a two-month period over Christmas.
Katrina Lawton, the retail marketing manager for Sequel UK, said: "As award-winning experts in their field, we are looking forward to our partnership with OMD UK on our very first nationwide TV campaign in the lead-up to the holiday season."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London