WWF animates dangers of oil exploration in African national park
A stylised animation draws the viewer into the natural and beautiful ecosystem of Virunga National Park to build support against the area potentially becoming an oil field.
Signatures breaking through the impending threat at the end of the film imply signing a petition could kill off the threat of further oil exploration.
Client: Greg Armfield, content production manager at WWF
Agency: Film Club
Creative: Belle Mellor
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex