Comparethemarket recruits Lida and Rapp
Comparethemarket.com has hired Lida to handle its CRM account after a pitch.
Comparethemarket.com: hires Lida and Rapp
As part of the same process, Rapp is talking to the comparison site about working on projects involving customer data.
Lida will be in charge of the below-the-line communications strategy and direct-to-consumer communications, while Rapp could oversee the data behind it in the longer term.
Comparethemarket.com’s incumbent Havas EHS was also involved in the AAR-managed process alongside Kitcatt Nohr Digitas. For the moment, Havas EHS will continue to run the data to support Lida.
In April, Comparethemarket.com hired Albion as its customer experience agency with a brief to make the brand’s service as "unique as its advertising".
Comparethemarket.com’s ad agency, VCCP, is not affected by the CRM review.
A spokesman for Comparethemarket.com said: "I can confirm comparethemarket.com has been reviewing its choice of agency to manage its overall customer marketing programme.
"Comparethemarket.com is now at the final stages of this process. We do not have any further details to share at this time."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham