Topshop appoints Sheena Sauvaire to CMO role
Topshop has promoted Sheena Sauvaire to the role of chief marketing officer, following the departure of predecessor Justin Cooke.
Topshop autumn/winter collection
Sauvaire joined the Arcadia-owned brand as marketing director six years ago, and has since overseen campaigns including Topshop’s tie-up with Kate Moss in 2007 and its ongoing activity around London Fashion Week.
She has also led the marketing for Topshop’s international expansion, beginning with the opening of its flagship store in
Prior to joining the retailer, Sauvaire was an account director at creative communications agency Exposure, where Topshop was one of her clients.
As part of her now role, she will join the Topshop board alongside managing director Mary Homer and creative director Kate Phelan.
Sir Philip Green said: "We are delighted to appoint Sheena to this role. She has extensive knowledge of this brand both in the
"We are looking forward to building the brand further by launching in new global territories and developing many exciting brand initiatives, the first being our Topshop UNIQUE SS14 show at LFW in less than 10 days time."
Sauvaire told Marketing she will continue to focus on pushing the brand internationally and strengthening its multi-channel proposition, as well as positioning Topshop as a leader in the creative industries.
Sauvaire added that Topshop will look to expand its partnerships with emerging technology developers: "For many years we have supported up and coming talent, through our designers, photographers and make-up artists. Another area of creativity is the whole tech space, and there are a number of app developers and videographers that we’re looking at supporting."
Justin Cooke left Topshop this week to launch a consultancy, Innovate7.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London