Nokia unites David Bailey and Bruce Weber to capture 'spirit' of Harlem
Photographers David Bailey and Bruce Weber have combined forces to capture the "spirit and soul" of Harlem, New York, using the camera on a Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone.
The project is the first time Weber has used a digital camera for his work and the photographs will be displayed at the Nicholls & Clarke building in Shoreditch.
Client: Mark Newton, VP of brand and marketing creative at Nokia
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager - Leading Entertainment Company f1 Recruitment £40,000, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - Leading experience design agency. Zebra People £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London