Top 10 ads of the week: Peter Crouch scores for Virgin Media
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Virgin Media: Peter Crouch stars in ad
Footballer Peter Crouch stars in this week's most-recalled ad, for Virgin Media, with Toyota Yaris in second place.
The third most-recalled ad is for high-street catalogue chain Argos, while ads for the NHS' Change 4 Life and Confused.com round out the top five spots.
Brand: Virgin Media
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Fifty6
Brand: Toyota Yaris
Agency/TV Buyer: Saatchi & Saatchi/Zenith Optimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI&Partners/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: M&C Saatchi/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: St Lukes/OMD
Agency/TV Buyer: Wieden & Kennedy/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Brand: Now TV
Agency/TV Buyer: Brothers & Sisters/MediaCom
Adwatch research was conducted from 5 - 9 September 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London