Kayak.com launches European ad review
Kayak.com, the US-based travel search engine, is on the hunt for a creative agency to work with across Europe.
Agencies have been contacted in the past ten days about a request for proposal.
The brief is understood to be digitally led but fully integrated and covers multiple European markets. The research company Grupo Consultores is running the pitch through its Madrid office.
The New York agency Barton F Graf 9000 previously handled Kayak’s advertising in Europe and the US. The shop created a campaign for the brand earlier this year called "carnival", which was translated into French, German, Spanish and Italian.
In February, Kayak appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its digital and offline media planning and buying across Europe after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London