Kayak.com launches European ad review
Kayak.com, the US-based travel search engine, is on the hunt for a creative agency to work with across Europe.
Agencies have been contacted in the past ten days about a request for proposal.
The brief is understood to be digitally led but fully integrated and covers multiple European markets. The research company Grupo Consultores is running the pitch through its Madrid office.
The New York agency Barton F Graf 9000 previously handled Kayak’s advertising in Europe and the US. The shop created a campaign for the brand earlier this year called "carnival", which was translated into French, German, Spanish and Italian.
In February, Kayak appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its digital and offline media planning and buying across Europe after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London