Kayak.com launches European ad review
Kayak.com, the US-based travel search engine, is on the hunt for a creative agency to work with across Europe.
Agencies have been contacted in the past ten days about a request for proposal.
The brief is understood to be digitally led but fully integrated and covers multiple European markets. The research company Grupo Consultores is running the pitch through its Madrid office.
The New York agency Barton F Graf 9000 previously handled Kayak’s advertising in Europe and the US. The shop created a campaign for the brand earlier this year called "carnival", which was translated into French, German, Spanish and Italian.
In February, Kayak appointed ZenithOptimedia to handle its digital and offline media planning and buying across Europe after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)