Pitch update: Government's teacher recruitment campaign
News and updates on pitches including the Government's teacher recruitment drive, Republic of Turkey's culture and tourism brief and Diageo's Guinness account in Africa.
Guinness: AMV, A&E/DDB and CHI are competing for the African account
The Republic of Turkey’s Ministry of Culture and Tourism has issued an advertising tender for its 2014 campaign. The pitch is being handled by the ministry directly and is being run from Germany. Agencies have until 27 September to respond to the RFI. The account is currently handled by an overseas shop.
The brief for the Government’s annual teacher recruitment campaign, previously held by Adam & Eve/DDB, has been sent out to creative agencies. Shops on the Government Procurement Service roster have around two weeks to complete a detailed submission form, with pitches expected in October. An agency is due to be appointed by early November.
Pitches for Diageo’s massive Guinness account in Africa have taken place this week. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO (which handles the UK business), Adam & Eve/DDB and CHI & Partners are squaring up for the account. The incumbent, Saatchi & Saatchi Cape Town, is not participating in the process. A result is expected next week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Junior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Product Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £450 per day, London
- Artworker - HTML, 6 month contract Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London