The Guardian warns of the dangers of not buying its papers
A woman ends up in hospital after deciding to cook her own Paella without the help of The Guardian's cooking supplement, in a tongue-in-cheek ad for the newspaper's "Own the weekend" campaign.
Another execution features a man smashing his TV with a "MegaGlove" he has bought off the internet without consulting the Observer Tech Monthly supplement.
Brand: The Guardian
Client: Richard Furness, director of brand and engagement, and Toby Hollis, head of marketing and engagement
Creatives: Gary McCreadie, Wesley Hawes, Matt Fitch and Mark Lewis
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Director Drayton Partners Ltd £Competitive plus strong package, Southall, West of London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London