Crispin Porter wins Turkish Airlines global ad account
Turkish Airlines has appointed Crispin Porter & Bogusky London to its global advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Turkish Airlines: Lionel Messi vs. Kobe Bryant ad from incumbent
Turkish Airlines, which handled the pitch itself, spends around £1 million a year on advertising in the UK, according to Nielsen. Crispin Porter & Bogusky is understood to have beaten 72 and Sunny, DDB Europe, Sapient Nitro, Strawberry Frog and Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam to win the account.
According to sources close to the pitch, Turkish Airlines is claiming a global spend of around $100 million (£63 million).
Alametifarika, a Turkish agency, was the incumbent on the account. Earlier this year it created an ad featuring basketball player Kobe Bryant and footballer Lionel Messi, which became one of the most popular ads ever to appear on YouTube.
Turkish Airlines and Crispin Porter & Bogusky did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)