Crispin Porter wins Turkish Airlines global ad account
Turkish Airlines has appointed Crispin Porter & Bogusky London to its global advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Turkish Airlines: Lionel Messi vs. Kobe Bryant ad from incumbent
Turkish Airlines, which handled the pitch itself, spends around £1 million a year on advertising in the UK, according to Nielsen. Crispin Porter & Bogusky is understood to have beaten 72 and Sunny, DDB Europe, Sapient Nitro, Strawberry Frog and Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam to win the account.
According to sources close to the pitch, Turkish Airlines is claiming a global spend of around $100 million (£63 million).
Alametifarika, a Turkish agency, was the incumbent on the account. Earlier this year it created an ad featuring basketball player Kobe Bryant and footballer Lionel Messi, which became one of the most popular ads ever to appear on YouTube.
Turkish Airlines and Crispin Porter & Bogusky did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)