Jazz FM promotes Dominique Bagalue to head of sales
Jazz FM, the independent national radio broadcaster, has promoted senior account manager Dominique Bagalue to the head of sales, following the departure of the director of sales, Jo Coltman.
Dominique Bagalue: Jazz FM's new head of sales
Bagalue takes over from Coltman, who left on Friday (13 September) after three years in the role to join Google where she will be an industry manager.
As head of sales, Bagalue will run Jazz FM's in-house sales and sponsorship team of 10 executives.
She said: "Jazz FM is a brand that I sold on behalf of when I started my radio career in 2000 and I'm delighted to progress my career with such a commercially unique station."
Major sponsors of Jazz FM include the Financial Times, Taylor's Port, Aberdeen Asset Management, St Regis Hotels and Mishcon de Reya solicitors.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London