Perrier Jouët designs new champagne for affluent young nightclubbers
Affluent young Americans are the target audience of Perrier Jouët's new Nuit Blanche champagne sub-brand that will be sold in nightclubs and revamps the company's century-old design with a new "edgy" look.
The hand-drawn anemone flower, which has been part of the Perrier Jouët brand since being created by Belle-Epouqe artist Émile Gallé in 1902, has been redesigned with "fresh green, white and gold" outlines to create a more dynamic feel.
Company: Pernod Ricard
Brand: Perrier Jouët
Agency: Coley Porter Bell
Designer: Stephen Bell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London