JAA bags offline media for spread better IG
IG, the provider of spread betting and foreign exchange services, has appointed John Ayling & Associates to manage its estimated £5 million UK offline media.
IG: appoints John Ayling & Associates to its UK offline media account
JAA pitched against two undisclosed agencies to win the account.
IG has been handling its media planning and buying in-house since January, after working with Mediacom until the end of 2012.
JAA’s first project will be to help launch a large, multi-channel campaign this months, to emphasise IG’s position as a leading foreign exchange trading provider.
The company was rated as the UK’s largest retail foreign exchange (FX) provider according to the Investment Trends UK Leveraged Trading Report November 2012.
The campaign will run in outdoor media and national and specialist financial press. All online elements of the activity will continue to be run in-house.
Ali Hine, marketing director at IG, said: "This represents a very positive step forward in our approach to media planning and buying in the UK. JAA really listened to our business challenges and responded with a first-class pitch."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)