Chipotle exposes factory farming excesses with haunting scarecrow animation
A film of a scarecrow's haunting journey through a dystopian fantasy world where all food production is controlled by a sinister industrial giant called Crow Foods aims to educate people about how processed their food is.
Mexican grill chain Chipotle created the film that exposes social issues by showing scarecrows that have been displaced from their traditional jobs on the farm and are now relegated to working in factories creating processed food.
Grammy-winning artist Fiona Apple has remade the ‘Pure Imagination’ track from the 1971 ‘Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory’ movie to support the short film, which is driving awareness of an App Store game called ‘The Scarecrow’.
Client: Mark Crumpacker, chief marketing officer at Chipotle
Agency: CAA Marketing
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London