BMB wins KP Snacks' £10m creative brief
KP Snacks, whose products include McCoy's, Hula Hoops and KP Nuts, has awarded its £10 million UK advertising account to Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
BMB picked up the business after a pitch run through Ingenuity. Karmarama, M&C Saatchi and Crispin Porter & Bogusky were involved in the review. The account moves from Publicis London.
George Johnston, the marketing director at KP Snacks, said: "We are excited about the energy, enthusiasm and creative spirit of the BMB team."
A spokeswoman for KP Snacks, which was bought by the German company Intersnack last year, confirmed it plans to spend £10 million on brand marketing in the coming year.
A separate pitch to find a digital agency is ongoing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London