Pick of the week: Rollasole, Chapter
Louise Ridley has a spring in her step after spotting this print campaign for the shoe brand Rollasole: "Pairing lovely illustration with quirky photos of disembodied legs makes these ads playful and mischievous.
"Much as I imagine I would feel when liberated from the burning pain of high heels by some of Rollasole’s flat shoes, which fold up into your bag."
The work was created by Paul Ray and Richard Newell.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London