KFC appoints David Timm as top UK marketer to replace Jennelle Tilling
KFC has appointed David Timm as its UK & Ireland marketing chief to replace Jennelle Tilling, who will take up the chief marketing officer position at KFC parent company Yum! Restaurants International.
David Timm: appointed as vice president of marketing UK and Ireland at KFC
Timm will take up the vice president of marketing position for KFC UK and Ireland in December and comes from KFC Africa, where he was chief marketing officer and was responsible for 770 restaurants across 14 markets.
Yum!, which also owns Taco Bell and Pizza Hut, claims both appointments represent its leadership philosophy of global mobility across its portfolio of brands.
Timm previously spent three years with KFC Africa, where he oversaw three consecutive years of like-for-like sales growth.
His "Journey of hope" campaign in
Timm will report into KFC
Shuker added: "It’s also a fantastic opportunity for Jennelle, and testament to the phenomenal work she has led over the last eight years."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Charismatic PR Account Executive Required! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Benefits, Manchester
- Complience and Risk Manager BBC £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London