JWT London wins Lastminute.com CRM
JWT London has picked up the CRM business for Lastminute.com after a competitive pitch.
Lastminute.com: for everyone by Adam & Eve
The appointment comes as the travel brand seeks to ramp up its direct customer communications. The brand’s direct and data activity was previously handled in-house and the review was handled internally.
Sarah Bartlett, Lastminute.com’s chief marketing officer, has previously spoken of the importance of using data and understanding customers’ needs.
The appointment does not affect Lastminute.com’s relationship with Adam & Eve/DDB, which was appointed to handle its advertising account in December 2011.
A&E/DDB was responsible for creating the "love living Lastminute.com" campaign, which consisted of five TV spots alongside print, CRM and PR activity to push the late bookings offered by the brand.
The media account, handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD, is also unaffected.
Lastminute.com last reviewed its CRM business in 2008 and appointed Tequila, which was later rolled into the TBWA agency Being.
No one at JWT was available to comment on the win.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)