Mackenzie joins PHD as Mahoney departs
PHD UK has hired James Mackenzie, the head of broadcast at Vizeum, to the same role at the Omnicom agency.
James Mackenzie: to join PHD in December as head of broadcast
He replaces Phil Mahoney, who will leave PHD after 14 years to take up an international investment role at WPP’s Maxus.
Mackenzie will join in December and will sit on the PHD board, reporting to Danny Barnes, PHD’s head of investment.
He has worked at Vizeum since 2003, holding the titles of broadcast manager and associate director of TV, before becoming the agency’s head of broadcast. Prior to Vizeum, he worked at ZenithOptimedia and BBJ.
Barnes said: "James has a wealth of experience across a range of categories which fit our client base perfectly. He’s an exciting buying talent and we’re delighted to be bringing him on."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London