M&C hires Sinnock as UK chief strategy officer
M&C Saatchi London has hired Mark Sinnock, the chief strategy officer at Bates CHI & Partners, to the new position of UK group chief strategy officer.
Sinnock: joining M&C Saatchi
Sinnock will join M&C Saatchi before the end of the year and report to Lisa Thomas, the group chief executive. He will work with Richard Storey, the global chief strategy officer.
Before Bates CHI & Partners, Sinnock was at Ogilvy & Mather, where he was in charge of strategy and planning across Asia-Pacific.
Sinnock made his name at Fallon, where he helped to develop strategy on the Sony account, which included the "balls" campaign. He was also briefly a marketing director at Asda.
Thomas said: "We’ve felt for a while that we need strong leadership in the UK agency. We wanted someone who was young and hungry, and Mark’s CV certainly suggests he is that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London