Agencies line up for Ginsters ad account
Ginsters, the pasty brand, is looking for an advertising agency after parting ways with Grey London.
Ginsters: splits with Grey
It is believed that the split is down to creative differences, although Ginsters has been largely dormant since 2011 – it spends less than £1 million on media, according to Nielsen.
Grey created the £6.5 million "man plea" campaign that sought to encourage men to eat its pasties as a hot meal. The spot featured a lone male looking straight into the camera as he made a heartfelt plea to what turned out to be a Ginsters product.
The agency won the account in 2010 after a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay. It moved from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which had worked on the business for more than a decade but declined to repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)