Agencies line up for Ginsters ad account
Ginsters, the pasty brand, is looking for an advertising agency after parting ways with Grey London.
Ginsters: splits with Grey
It is believed that the split is down to creative differences, although Ginsters has been largely dormant since 2011 – it spends less than £1 million on media, according to Nielsen.
Grey created the £6.5 million "man plea" campaign that sought to encourage men to eat its pasties as a hot meal. The spot featured a lone male looking straight into the camera as he made a heartfelt plea to what turned out to be a Ginsters product.
The agency won the account in 2010 after a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay. It moved from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which had worked on the business for more than a decade but declined to repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire