Agencies line up for Ginsters ad account
Ginsters, the pasty brand, is looking for an advertising agency after parting ways with Grey London.
Ginsters: splits with Grey
It is believed that the split is down to creative differences, although Ginsters has been largely dormant since 2011 – it spends less than £1 million on media, according to Nielsen.
Grey created the £6.5 million "man plea" campaign that sought to encourage men to eat its pasties as a hot meal. The spot featured a lone male looking straight into the camera as he made a heartfelt plea to what turned out to be a Ginsters product.
The agency won the account in 2010 after a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay. It moved from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which had worked on the business for more than a decade but declined to repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester