Agencies line up for Ginsters ad account
Ginsters, the pasty brand, is looking for an advertising agency after parting ways with Grey London.
Ginsters: splits with Grey
It is believed that the split is down to creative differences, although Ginsters has been largely dormant since 2011 – it spends less than £1 million on media, according to Nielsen.
Grey created the £6.5 million "man plea" campaign that sought to encourage men to eat its pasties as a hot meal. The spot featured a lone male looking straight into the camera as he made a heartfelt plea to what turned out to be a Ginsters product.
The agency won the account in 2010 after a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay. It moved from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which had worked on the business for more than a decade but declined to repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London