Google celebrates 15 years of search with piñata game
Google turns 15 today and, to celebrate, has created an interactive game of piñata-playing letters.
Google: celebrates its 15th anniversary
By hitting the space bar, people can make a blindfolded "g" hit a swinging star-shaped piñata, while the other letters in Google’s name watch with glee.
In addition, Google has re-created the look of the site from when it launched in the late1990s, which can be seen by searching "Google in 1998".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London