Mattel challenges rail commuters to nationwide Scrabble game
Commuters from across the country are being invited to test their Scrabble skills by tweeting out the best words they can come up with based on seven randomly selected letters displayed in the nation's train stations.
Each week the best answers tweeted out using the hashtag #ScrabbleChallenge will be displayed on the Transvision digital screens alongside the winner’s Twitter handle.
Client: Wendy Hill, director of customer marketing and brand communications
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford