Lowe Open appoints AKQA's Garwood as digital project director
DLKW Lowe's Lowe Open has appointed associate production director at AKQA Will Garwood as digital project director.
Anthony Hopper: chief executive of Lowe Open
He will head up the digital delivery team at Lowe Open and will be initially responsible for creating content and eCRM programmes for Diageo and e-commerce solutions for Unilever.
Anthony Hopper, chief executive of Lowe Open, said: "Attracting world-class digital talent is a key priority for us and Will is exactly that. He is a highly knowledgeable delivery specialist with a track record in driving efficiencies and ensuring quality in output."
At AKQA, Garwood worked on accounts including Xbox 360, EE and Google.
Garwood said "I was very impressed by the ambition and energy of the team at Lowe Open. The space between digital, data and shopper is full of opportunities and I am looking forward to exciting times ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London