Lowe Open appoints AKQA's Garwood as digital project director
DLKW Lowe's Lowe Open has appointed associate production director at AKQA Will Garwood as digital project director.
Anthony Hopper: chief executive of Lowe Open
He will head up the digital delivery team at Lowe Open and will be initially responsible for creating content and eCRM programmes for Diageo and e-commerce solutions for Unilever.
Anthony Hopper, chief executive of Lowe Open, said: "Attracting world-class digital talent is a key priority for us and Will is exactly that. He is a highly knowledgeable delivery specialist with a track record in driving efficiencies and ensuring quality in output."
At AKQA, Garwood worked on accounts including Xbox 360, EE and Google.
Garwood said "I was very impressed by the ambition and energy of the team at Lowe Open. The space between digital, data and shopper is full of opportunities and I am looking forward to exciting times ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London