Lowe Open appoints AKQA's Garwood as digital project director
DLKW Lowe's Lowe Open has appointed associate production director at AKQA Will Garwood as digital project director.
Anthony Hopper: chief executive of Lowe Open
He will head up the digital delivery team at Lowe Open and will be initially responsible for creating content and eCRM programmes for Diageo and e-commerce solutions for Unilever.
Anthony Hopper, chief executive of Lowe Open, said: "Attracting world-class digital talent is a key priority for us and Will is exactly that. He is a highly knowledgeable delivery specialist with a track record in driving efficiencies and ensuring quality in output."
At AKQA, Garwood worked on accounts including Xbox 360, EE and Google.
Garwood said "I was very impressed by the ambition and energy of the team at Lowe Open. The space between digital, data and shopper is full of opportunities and I am looking forward to exciting times ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)