Creatives Oliver and Patel join BBH
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has hired Sam Oliver and Shish Patel as creative directors.
Oliver (l) and Patel: awards
The pair created the "parallel lines" campaign for Philips that won a Grand Prix at Cannes and gold at the Campaign Big Awards. They join from Wieden & Kennedy, where they have spent the past year working on Tesco.
Oliver and Patel joined Fallon in 2011 as creative partners to work on the Cadbury account. They were part of the management collective set up to run the creative department after the departure of Richard Flintham.
The duo met in 1999 at West Herts College before joining Ogilvy. They moved to DDB UK in 2003. Their work includes "night drive" for Volkswagen, "baby" for Marmite and "the end" for The Guardian.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London