Pitch update: British Airways shortlist and GPS provisional roster
Dixons: AMV, BBH and M&C Saatchi are competing for the retailer’s ad account
British Airways is believed to have shortlisted Mother, Grey London and SapientNitro to pitch against the incumbents, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Ogilvy, for its ad account. The airline will hold further meetings with the successful agencies next week.
Dixons has selected the agencies it wants to proceed in its £50 million ad pitch, which is being defended by M&C Saatchi. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and BBH both made the cut.
The shortlist for the Government’s Change4Life programme has been chosen and includes the incumbent, M&C Saatchi, McCann London and Enter. Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has pulled out of the process.
The Government Procurement Service is planning to tell agencies if they have made the provisional list for its strategy and planning roster by this Friday. The final list will be confirmed after a ten-day "standstill" period.
Diageo has put both AMV and Adam & Eve/DDB’s work for its Guinness Africa business into research. Saatchi & Saatchi is no longer involved in the process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Experiential Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London