Colman's seeks shop for ad account
Colman's, the Unilever-owned brand, is looking for an agency to handle its £5 million UK ad account.
Colman’s: the incumbent on its creative business is Karmarama
It is not known if Karmarama, which currently handles the business, will repitch. The review is likely to be opened up to other Unilever roster shops, including Adam & Eve/DDB, DLKW Lowe, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Krow and Mother.
Karmarama created "Season & Shake", which starred the celebrity chef Tony Tobin, and "John Bull", which featured a bull advising a family on their evening meal.
Colman’s handed Karmarama a brief to reposition its condiments range in 2005. At the time, the brand had not advertised since the late 90s.
The review does not affect Unilever’s media agency, Mindshare.
Colman’s products include gravies, recipe mixes and pouring sauces. It has recently expanded into condiments with the launch of a barbecue sauce range, but it is primarily known for its mustard brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing EMR £60000 - £80000 per annum, City of London
- Group Head Marketing EMR £69000 - £70000 per annum, Jersey