Colman's seeks shop for ad account
Colman's, the Unilever-owned brand, is looking for an agency to handle its £5 million UK ad account.
Colman’s: the incumbent on its creative business is Karmarama
It is not known if Karmarama, which currently handles the business, will repitch. The review is likely to be opened up to other Unilever roster shops, including Adam & Eve/DDB, DLKW Lowe, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Krow and Mother.
Karmarama created "Season & Shake", which starred the celebrity chef Tony Tobin, and "John Bull", which featured a bull advising a family on their evening meal.
Colman’s handed Karmarama a brief to reposition its condiments range in 2005. At the time, the brand had not advertised since the late 90s.
The review does not affect Unilever’s media agency, Mindshare.
Colman’s products include gravies, recipe mixes and pouring sauces. It has recently expanded into condiments with the launch of a barbecue sauce range, but it is primarily known for its mustard brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)