NBA launches first international ad push
The National Basketball Association (NBA) has launched its first ever ad campaign targeting international fans.
The marketing campaign, "one game one love" by Global Hue, incorporates six TV spots as well as print and online ads and a presence at the NBA international games. It is timed to coincide with the pre-season games across the globe.
The first ad shows players getting ready for the game as on-screen copy explains it has been 107 days, 2,568 hours and 154,080 minutes since the last NBA game and that "now the game we love is back".
The ad continues: "From the first tip it’s NBA and it’s for all of us." A spinning basketball covered with the countries of the world, like a globe, ends the ad.
The ad was first shown at the game in Istanbul on Saturday (5 October) and will air on TV in 10 languages across 43 countries throughout the season.
The NBA Global Games, the pre-season matches, feature the Chicago Bulls, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Indiana Pacers, Los Angeles Lakers, Oklahoma City Thunder, Philadelphia 76ers and Washington Wizards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Marketing Executive Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, Bedfordshire