Pitch update: Busy week for Government roster
The Dixons pitchlist just got more interesting, with 18 Feet & Rising joining the £50 million contest alongside Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and the incumbent, M&C Saatchi. The agencies met at the retailer's headquarters in glamorous Hemel Hempstead earlier this week.
British Airways: called shortlisted agencies to a meeting at its head office this week
The four agencies in the SSE CRM review – MRM Meteorite, Partners Andrews Aldridge, Proximity and Rapp – are attending a briefing in Havant on Monday to understand how the business works and visit one of the company’s call centres.
Agencies on the Government roster have been busy this week, with Engine, M&C Saatchi and Ogilvy & Mather pitching for the combined Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Royal Marines on Monday. The National College for Teaching & Leadership was seeing shops on Wednesday.
The shortlisted agencies Anomaly and Mother joined Grey London, SapientNitro and the incumbents, BBH and Ogilvy, at an all-agency meeting this week at British Airways’ headquarters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London