SapientNitro signs up Dawson for board role
SapientNitro has appointed Neil Dawson, a founder and planning partner at Enter and a former chairman of TBWA, as its vice-president and chief strategy officer for Europe.
Dawson: joins SapientNitro board
In the new role, Dawson (pictured) will lead the strategy team. He will report to Nigel Vaz, the senior vice-president and European managing director, and work alongside him and Malcolm Poynton, the chief creative officer for Europe, as part of the European leadership team.
Dawson has nearly 20 years’ experience in senior strategist roles, including as the executive planning director at TBWA. He served two years as the chairman before leaving in 2007 to set up Hurrell and Dawson, which later became HMDG and then Enter.
Vaz said: "Neil is widely regarded as a world-class strategist, with the rare combination of proven agency leadership and entrepreneurial drive that has contributed to the success of leading global brands."
He added that Dawson’s experience would help the agency "redefine storytelling and pioneer new means of helping clients engage today’s connected consumers in a landscape that is rapidly changing".
In a separate move, Geometry Global UK has hired Omaid Hiwaizi, a planning director at SapientNitro, as its chief strategy officer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford