Mother appoints Saatchis' Matt Groves as its first operations director
Mother has hired Matt Groves, Saatchi & Saatchi's director of integration, as its first operations director.
Matt Groves: joins Mother
Groves will join Mother London in January and will be responsible for integrated production, the agency’s digital capabilities and its design practice.
He joins from Saatchi & Saatchi, where he was director of integration. Before that, he held the same role at Fallon.
Groves established a digital agency called 64k in the mid 1990s and eventually folded it into McCann Erickson. He subsequently led the agency’s digital operations. Groves has also spent time as a partner at digital production company unit9 and as digital development director at San Francisco agency Goodby Silverstein and Partners.
Groves' addition to Mother’s London management team comes after Sara Tate was promoted to managing director in July.
In a statement, Tate said: "We have for some time been looking at how we make things because clients now require different things from us.
"Two years ago we restructured our Mothering disciplines to create integrated production teams [rather than having separate TV, digital and experiential producers]. So Matt is coming to help us continue to diversify and innovate in that space."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London