Moneysupermarket.com calls CRM pitch
Moneysupermarket.com, the price comparison website, is in the early stages of discussing a CRM brief with agencies.
Moneysupermarket.com: 'you're so...' TV campaign
The company currently runs its CRM activity in-house. The brief is thought to be for strategic work but could lead on to an account appointment.
The pitch is the brand's third to kick off this year – a separate review for a user-experience (UX) agency to revamp the brand’s website is currently underway through AAR.
A spokeswoman Moneysupermarket.com declined to comment on the CRM review.
The pitch does not affect Mother, which has run Moneysupermarket’s creative account since 2011. Mother created Moneysupermarket.com’s latest TV ad, which aired last week and promoted its energy price comparison service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)