Moneysupermarket.com calls CRM pitch
Moneysupermarket.com, the price comparison website, is in the early stages of discussing a CRM brief with agencies.
Moneysupermarket.com: 'you're so...' TV campaign
The company currently runs its CRM activity in-house. The brief is thought to be for strategic work but could lead on to an account appointment.
The pitch is the brand's third to kick off this year – a separate review for a user-experience (UX) agency to revamp the brand’s website is currently underway through AAR.
A spokeswoman Moneysupermarket.com declined to comment on the CRM review.
The pitch does not affect Mother, which has run Moneysupermarket’s creative account since 2011. Mother created Moneysupermarket.com’s latest TV ad, which aired last week and promoted its energy price comparison service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PPC Executive Barclay Meade £26000 - £33000 per annum, Woking