Moneysupermarket.com calls CRM pitch
Moneysupermarket.com, the price comparison website, is in the early stages of discussing a CRM brief with agencies.
Moneysupermarket.com: 'you're so...' TV campaign
The company currently runs its CRM activity in-house. The brief is thought to be for strategic work but could lead on to an account appointment.
The pitch is the brand's third to kick off this year – a separate review for a user-experience (UX) agency to revamp the brand’s website is currently underway through AAR.
A spokeswoman Moneysupermarket.com declined to comment on the CRM review.
The pitch does not affect Mother, which has run Moneysupermarket’s creative account since 2011. Mother created Moneysupermarket.com’s latest TV ad, which aired last week and promoted its energy price comparison service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)