Moneysupermarket.com calls CRM pitch
Moneysupermarket.com, the price comparison website, is in the early stages of discussing a CRM brief with agencies.
Moneysupermarket.com: 'you're so...' TV campaign
The company currently runs its CRM activity in-house. The brief is thought to be for strategic work but could lead on to an account appointment.
The pitch is the brand's third to kick off this year – a separate review for a user-experience (UX) agency to revamp the brand’s website is currently underway through AAR.
A spokeswoman Moneysupermarket.com declined to comment on the CRM review.
The pitch does not affect Mother, which has run Moneysupermarket’s creative account since 2011. Mother created Moneysupermarket.com’s latest TV ad, which aired last week and promoted its energy price comparison service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London