Global Radio hires CBS Outdoor's Kate Rutter for insight role
Global Radio, the owner of the Capital and Heart brands, has hired Kate Rutter, currently the head of marketing and business development at CBS Outdoor, as its head of commercial insight.
Global Radio: hires CBS Outdoor's Kate Rutter
Rutter will be charged with using insight and research to develop new commercial prospects for Global's portfolio of radio stations, TV channels, websites, mobile applications and events.
She will also be tasked with strengthening Global's relationships with brands and media agencies through consumer insight.
Rutter will report to Matt Jeffries, the group director of insights, research and analytics at Global.
Prior to joining CBS Outdoor as head of marketing and business development in July 2011, Rutter worked at BBC Magazines for seven years, latterly as director of market insight.
Jeffries said: "[Kate has] got extensive experience from working at CBS Outdoor and BBC magazines, and brings with her a depth of knowledge that will help us drive even greater results for our clients."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London