Razorfish hires ex-Lowe man Tesch
Razorfish has appointed Måns Tesch, a former global digital strategy director at Lowe Worldwide, to lead its strategic team in London.
Tesch: oversees strategy team
Tesch has joined Razorfish as its executive strategy director to oversee a team of 16. His hire follows the departure of the head of strategy and planning, Adrian Gans, to Brand Union in January.
He most recently ran an innovation consultancy, called Tesch, along with his brother, Johan. The pair started one of the first digital creative agencies in 1996, the Stockholm-based Tesch & Tesch, but sold it to Lowe in 2002.
Tesch then joined Lowe Worldwide as its global digital strategy director, before becoming the digital strategy director at Fallon.
He said: "In a world where digital is everywhere, inspired strategic thinking will be instrumental in uncovering opportunities for a new dimension of creativity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England